The Forum's Objectives
- To develop, transform and evolve the organizationís talent via a diverse and
relevant experiential curriculum led by an accomplished and experienced
To engage the forumís participants in constructive problem solving, strategic
thinking/planning, tested leadership fundamentals, remarkable meeting
management and personal/professional transformation.
- To provide current, direct and constructive feedback to the forumís participants
from one another and the facilitator.
- To motivate and develop the forumís participants to effectively contribute to the
sustainable financial health and appropriate transformation of the organization.
Twelve Month Curriculum
The forum's participants will meet for one scheduled day (9 AM-3: 30 PM) each month
for 12 consecutive months.
The AM session will focus on:
- Strategic Thinking and Planning
- Meeting Facilitation
- Personal and Professional Transformation
The PM session will focus on:
- Presenting and solving individual, group and company issues
- Real and role play situations learning and implementing effective facilitation
The Internal Leadership Forum will be limited to 14 participants or less. Forum
participants must make a commitment to attend and participate actively. There will be
This program is devoted to developing the talent in the organization not to save chronic
under-performers. I want your best and brightest and I will assist them in getter better
The investment in The Internal Leadership Forum is $5000 per month paid quarterly plus minimal expenses (sack lunch, etc.) paid monthly. The contract is for one-year.
The AM curriculum has four sequential modules.
One quarter of leadership development in three one-day sessions.
Participants will read, complete exercises and participate in-group discussions on
leadership using the book Beneath the Armor and a dedicated workbook.
Participants will cover and apply the following leadership strategies and best practices:
- Learn how to be more authentic and remove unproductive behaviors
- Recognize the value of taking care of themselves
- Learn the difference between leading and managing
- Learn how to overcome adversity
- Understand the importance of hiring and developing talent
- Become financially literate
- Initiate change and strategic thinking
One quarter of strategic thinking and planning development in three
one-day sessions. Participants will read, complete exercises and participate in group
discussions on Strategic Thinking and Planning using a dedicated workbook.
Participants will cover and apply the following strategic thinking and planning best
- Learn the importance of strategic thinking
- Learn how to audit and analyze what is working and what is not working in
- Participate as a team in an actual strategic planning process
- Learn how to embed the plan into the organization and hold people
accountable for results
One quarter of designing and facilitating powerful, result oriented
corporate meetings in three one-day sessions. No more wasting time in unproductive
meetings. Participants will participate in-group discussions and live role-play situations
using Making Meetings Matter workbook.
Participants will cover and apply the following meeting best practices:
- Learn how to design and create powerful meetings
- Learn the importance of preparation, execution and follow-up of meetings
- Learn how to effectively facilitate a meeting
- Learn problem solving techniques and processes
- Learn how to become an expert in meetings
One quarter of personal and professional development in three oneday
sessions. Participants will read, complete exercises and participate in group
discussions on transformation using the book Aspire and a dedicated workbook.
Participants will cover and apply the following personal and professional development
strategies and practices:
- Learn how to be more accountable evaluating what is working and what is
not working in your life
- Discover a larger world perspective and itís possibilities
- Understand how high performance people create positive results
- Explore how conditioning and erroneous thoughts effect your life
- Establish life enhancing values that guide people to remarkable success
- Determine a personal ďmissionĒ that pushes and pulls one to high
- Discover oneís purpose in life
- Learn how to set powerful goals and action steps
- Implement a tried and proven manifestation process
To learn how Ole Carlson can make your employees
better business people, contact us today!